Hi, I'm Jennifer!
I feel as though, writing an 'about me' is the adult equivalent to the first day of school when the teacher makes you stand up and talk about yourself... If you've met me before you'll probably use the word 'bubbly' to describe me, sounds about right and I'm into it! And, if you've ever been told that you talk to much, you're probably my people. Here's a quick low down, with some 'to the point' info on me, my likes, loves and things that I can't live without.
- My career (duh).
- My pups.
- My Family, nephews & my man.
- People who leave Christmas lights up year round, good people.
- Snacks for car rides (regardless of duration).
- Going to work with my man in his 'big truck'.
- Blackout curtains.
- My paper day planner(s).
- Late night summer sessions at golden hour.
- When clients call me the 'baby whisperer'.
- Spontaneity (in all forms).
- Babies. Toddlers. Kids. My favs.
but also not limited to all that 'extra' stuff including...
- starbucks while running errands.
- evening netflix.
- oversized sweaters.
- 90 day fiance and other horrible tv shows.
... you know, all that jazz!
“My family had such a fantastic experience with Jennifer as our photographer. We have used many photographers in the past, but there was something about Jennifer that put us at ease right away. We were quickly able to slip right into being ourselves and the results were amazing! The photos are clear and bright with interesting angles and natural expressions. Perfect! My kids actually look like MY KIDS! Every smile and laugh was genuine and beautiful. She is phenomenal to work with.”