Hi, I am Jennifer!
Where to begin? I feel as though, writing an 'about me' is the adult equivalent to the first day of school when the teacher makes you stand up and talk about yourself.. nerves! I've you've met me before you'll probably use the word "bubbly" to describe me, sounds about right! I've decided to give you a quick low down, with some 'to the point' info on me, my likes and things that I can't live without.
- My dogs (ok, almost all dogs haha)
- My family & those I love
- Wendy's Strawberry Lemonade
- Netflix - have any good suggestions?
- Autumn and all that comes with it
- Dry-Shampoo, how many days is to many?
- Items that come with a 'handmade with love' tag
- Golden sunset light
- Cheese, all cheese. Oh, I love cheese.
- When clients call me the 'baby whisper'
- Old pick up trucks
- Babies. Toddlers. Kids. They're the best!
“"My family had such a fantastic experience with Jennifer as our photographer. We have used many photographers in the past, but there was something about Jennifer that put us at ease right away. We were quickly able to slip right into being ourselves and the results were amazing! The photos are clear and bright with interesting angles and natural expressions. Perfect! My kids actually look like MY KIDS! Every smile and laugh was genuine and beautiful. She is phenomenal to work with.”