Hey, I'm Jennifer!
You can call me Jennifer or Jenn, no preference because I love both - however my most honoured titled is 'mama'. If you've met me before you may use the word 'bubbly' to describe me and sounds about right! Prior to this, I was an early childhood educator in British Columbia - and I've been now a professional photographer in the Grande Praire, Alberta area since 2013!
That first year in business, I knew I wanted to specialize in working with newborns and little ones - and I invested heavily the first several years of my career attending international workshops and training one on one with the top leaders in the industry - safety is my top priority, especially when it comes to newborn photography.
2023 brought me the greatest year of my life, it's the year I earned that title of mama to my little girl. But here are some other things I love, and have loved long before 2023!
- My pups.
- My family.
- People who leave Christmas lights up year round, good people.
- Snacks for car rides (regardless of trip duration).
- All the cheesy 'first time mom' things.
- Pottery (buuut not a big fan of glazing haha)
- Blackout curtains.
- When clients call me the 'baby whisperer' haha!
- Lists, sticky notes, making and checking off lists.... lol
- Getting crafty or creative.
- Walks with a podcast / deep conversation.
And that typical 'millennial' stuff that may also include:
- My emotional support water bottle.
- All things related to stationary supplies.
- Crew neck sweaters.
Photo credit to: Brianna Payne Photography
“My family had such a fantastic experience with Jennifer as our photographer. We have used many photographers in the past, but there was something about Jennifer that put us at ease right away. We were quickly able to slip right into being ourselves and the results were amazing! The photos are clear and bright with interesting angles and natural expressions. Perfect! My kids actually look like MY KIDS! Every smile and laugh was genuine and beautiful. She is phenomenal to work with.”